Thursday, July 21, 2005

So you think you can dance


So you think you can DANCE. the spin-off of American Idol. Did anyone else check it out? haha... we thought it was pretty entertaining. Some of the dancers were hilarious. Our personal favorites were Isis the belly dancer & those moody walkers from Ukraine. If you saw it, tell us your favorites & we can all laugh aloud...

Gordon Wu, we thought you could give it a try. What do you all think? :)

3 comments:

Foodinese Queen said...

Ooh we missed it! Will have to watch next week. Remind us!

Anonymous said...

My favorite was the "ribbon boy".

Best quote: "No one ever told me I look feminine dancing with a ribbon."

Best quote #2: "What part of this, [performs some ridiculous dance moves], isn't masculine??"

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, everytime I watch it, I do want to try. Sad to say though, I'm not good enough. :( But yeah, it's hilarious. I'm glad it's titled, so you THINK you can dance, and not Dance Idol or something silly.