1. everyone rides public transportation to the game. note the sea of red below.
2. the stadium is pretty oldschool & smelly. it has character, but no cool retractable roof
3. no singing of "deep in the heart of texas" during 7th inning (as mike pointed out)
4. instead of yelling "charge" they yell "cards" ie. <"di-di-di-di...di-di... cards!">
5. i think i saw someone with chili on their nachos. yvonne, you'd be jealous.
6. you can bring your own plastic-bottle drinks and food in the stadium!! wow.
7. home team wins.

2 comments:
home team wins... good one! :)
Hey Josh and Sarah! So sorry to miss you while you were in Chicago...we have a lot going on right now. Sarah, can you send me your new email address again? I think I have your old one and I'm sorry I forgot to update my address book. Thanks!! :) Annika
Post a Comment