Tuesday, July 05, 2005

so here we are... st. louis, missouri.

after a long journey through new orleans & memphis, we finally arrived at our destination- with our packed-out rav4. we put our stamp of approval on our new home, and are busy setting things up already! i wonder how many trips to home depot, target, and bed bath & beyond it will take?? setting up home is fun, so far...

we hope to put up pictures from our journey... but you'll have to be patient, as we don't yet have internet access. nope, no TV, no internet, no phone line! pretty sad, but we'll get there eventually. for now, i'll just be making trips to st. louis bread company for lunch with my laptop :) i think the shop is closing, gotta sign out for now. more tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make your font bigger...

Anonymous said...

Howdy from H-town!!!! Josh & Sarah...WE MISS YOU :) It was great to hear from you and see the pictures! We have to make a trip up there sometimes. Do you miss china town...haha. I miss your salmon :) and your lovely faces!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh...Greg ordered the brace for my bunion from Wheatonbrace.com. He got a pair for me. I just received it yesterday. I am gonna wear it when I run...thanks to your parents who invented it so my bunion can feel safe in my running shoes :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm...can you make the font any smaller?! =) I had to go through a lot just to read that post!