Wednesday, October 26, 2005

we still bee-lieve!!!

GO ROCKETS.

6 comments:

Foodinese Queen said...

hilarious. i like the optomism

mofesta said...

beeelieve this: chicago brings the broom and texas is the fattest state in the country.

Anonymous said...

hahaha

great picture too

Anonymous said...

I can't help but be "swept" up by the emotions of the World Series. I would say it was "astro-nomically" one-sided. It saddened me that the home team couldn't come through in a do or "dye" game. Maybe they should get a "lidge" on things in the future.

Anonymous said...

the white sox are still losers... but man! I can't believe the stros were swept.

Anonymous said...

It's sad that history won't reflect how close the series was. 4 losses by a total of 6 runs? The previous year a team got swept by a dozen. We still love ya 'Stors. Rockets look good this year. Texans...well go Longhorns.

/fat(ish) and happy in Houston