... and little Gabriel and baby Sophie.
Holy Toledo!
Roy Oswalt makes Louis cry? Go 'Stros! I don't know a thing about the White Sox...
way to go 'stros! i want to see josh dance with the monkey again.
that's my 'stros!!wish i didn't have to wear business casual...or else i'd wear my Astros jersey every day!!
sadness....GO WHITE SOX
go chicubsforever and everamen
Louis hope Crede & Posnedik hulk smash astros pitching and Mike's comment (j/k).(although much respect to Oswalt, Clemens, Lidge, & Petitte)
Sox in 6 is my prediction
Astros suck but Josh is aight...
7th inning right now... and I think we already bagged this game! - Jer in Houston
nice weekend for chisports
Posednick is the man... woo hoo go SOX
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Holy Toledo!
Roy Oswalt makes Louis cry? Go 'Stros! I don't know a thing about the White Sox...
way to go 'stros! i want to see josh dance with the monkey again.
that's my 'stros!!
wish i didn't have to wear business casual...or else i'd wear my Astros jersey every day!!
sadness....GO WHITE SOX
go chicubs
forever and ever
amen
Louis hope Crede & Posnedik hulk smash astros pitching and Mike's comment (j/k).
(although much respect to Oswalt, Clemens, Lidge, & Petitte)
Sox in 6 is my prediction
Astros suck but Josh is aight...
7th inning right now... and I think we already bagged this game! - Jer in Houston
nice weekend for chisports
Posednick is the man... woo hoo go SOX
Post a Comment