He finally got his jumper, and loves it (yay for craig's list!). I know I post a lot of pictures of Gabriel smiling... but really, he does smile a lot. He's a pretty happy kid. You can watch a video of him in his new jumper here.I can't believe he's growing up so fast! He's eating better... peas, sweet potatoes, green beans, peaches, apricots, bananas, pears, zucchini, yellow & butternut squash... and all homemade and spoon-fed by mommy - what a life. But best of all, he's sleeping well through the night - it's a new mom's dream come true. Really a huge sigh of relief. So, from all that eating and sleeping, he's a pretty consistent guy so far in his growth. Since we're keeping tabs, here were his 6 month checkup stats:
Weight: 20 lbs., 3 oz. (90th%... still!)
Height: 28.25 inches (95th%)
Head circ: 44.5 cm. (75th%)
What a chub!! He does look like he's thinning out, though... we can see it in his face. And getting longer, I suppose. Growing to be nice and tall =) And did I mention that he's already starting to crawl!!??
Lots of new pictures & vids - come check 'em out!! www.picasaweb.google.com/tao.sarah
2 comments:
Hey little guy!
He's going to be a sports star! unlike his father!
i rarely say this about newborns..but he's really really cute!!
Post a Comment