Finally! just finished watching the 4th season, gearing up for sunday's premiere. considering we got the 1st season for Christmas last year (thanks dave), I'd say we packed it in pretty good. we are offically and unashamedly 24 fanatics. Josh has a conspiracy theory that the Chinese government is gonna want retribution this season, and we've been brainstorming up new names for Jack Bauer, since he's no longer Jack Bauer. (Billy Chong? Pancho Rodriguez? haha.. likely, fox will come up with some other boring alias.) In any case, we can't wait. Although, I detest that sneering, weasel of a man, President Logan. we know you'll run to join the 15 million other viewers this Sunday and Monday for the 4 hour extravaganza... or at least you what we'll be doing :) Saturday, January 14, 2006
Season 5, bring it on.
Finally! just finished watching the 4th season, gearing up for sunday's premiere. considering we got the 1st season for Christmas last year (thanks dave), I'd say we packed it in pretty good. we are offically and unashamedly 24 fanatics. Josh has a conspiracy theory that the Chinese government is gonna want retribution this season, and we've been brainstorming up new names for Jack Bauer, since he's no longer Jack Bauer. (Billy Chong? Pancho Rodriguez? haha.. likely, fox will come up with some other boring alias.) In any case, we can't wait. Although, I detest that sneering, weasel of a man, President Logan. we know you'll run to join the 15 million other viewers this Sunday and Monday for the 4 hour extravaganza... or at least you what we'll be doing :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
sorry to disappoint, but i read USA today the other day and they had whole page spread about 24. this year's bad guy will be some russian dude i think...
michelle!!!!!!!!
haha, i JUST finished watching all of season 4 as well. i missed that entire season!!!! but i guess it was good that i could watch the entire season without commercials...so it really did seem like 24 hours!!!! tonight's 2 hour premiere was exxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent, although i have to say...president allstate palmer is still the best. and whaaaaaat was up with the michelle thing. BOOOOO!!!!!
ok, we haven't watched season 4 yet, so NO spoilers!
wow. there was a lot of screaming (on our part, that is). ahh... this is too much fun.
two words - SAMWISE GAMGEE.
four words - DOESN'T FIT HIS ROLE.
Hey guys! We've never watch 24 before, but it always looked good. It used to come on after Alias, and I was so exhausted from watching that that I just couldn't handle another government-conspiracy-type show. BUT, I got hooked from seeing the commercials to the 4-hour event, and I (Annika) watched both nights and I LOVED it. I have yet to catch up on the other seasons (will take awhile, I know) and also to get Eric on board. Do you ever watch Lost? We really like that show, too. :)
Post a Comment