Hello world.
So, we've been contemplating for awhile... whether to keep up with this blog or just leave it hanging. we have to admit, it's embarrassing that we haven't blogged for 9 months or so. i mean, does anyone still read this?? do we really have time to blog these days? and how will we ever catch up on this past year? in any case, we shall attempt to press on, even if it's only for posterity. after all, we do have fun looking back at old posts and keeping track of major milestones and markers for our family.
So our next post (when we get around to it) will likely be rather long, as we'll try to fill in the blanks from 2009. enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I still read it! I miss the blog posts! Keep at it! Love the new layout!!!
So funny--I haven't checked here in a long while and finally checked again tonight...and here you are! Lovely picture! :) Can't wait to meet Sophie!
YAY! Welcome back! haha! :)
Congrat! Sarah and Joshua - love your family picture especially with the new addition of baby girl. Cheryl
Post a Comment