All of a sudden it seems... we have a big decision to make.
Please pray for us. Josh has an official interview on Monday with Wash U for a fellowship position in neonatology. We were happy to find out that that they are "holding" one of the last spots for him in the program... but unfortunately, this means that we need to decide (much sooner than anticipated) if we want to accept the offer and stay in St. Louis.
I thought we'd have at least two years under our belts before we came across this bridge. And we have to make this decision already?? Yikes, three more years is a big deal. I really wish we had more options at this point, but this offer may not wait for us. This reminds me of buying airplane tickets online - I hate that. You see a great deal, but you wait... because you think a better option just might come along... but then again, if you don't decide soon enough, you miss your chance to click that button.
Sigh... I think we really just need God's wisdom in this matter.
Thanks for your prayers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how did the interview go? :) keep us updated, we're praying for you two!
Based on what you guys have said in the past...sounds like ya'll were open to SL being your future home for a while. We'll be praying.
may the Lord grant you both clarity in your decision.
Post a Comment