Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Weddings, weddings, weddings

Ok, time to backlog a bit. Wow-ee! October must be a popular time to get married. I've been scrambling around every weekend, trying to figure out travel plans and gifts and music, and everything else in between. In any case, it has been a joy to share such happy days with friends.

introducing Sonya & Nils. Sonya was one of my best friends from college and former bridesmaids. She has now entered the married world as Mrs. Christianson and disappeared somewhere to San Diego, but I will always know her as my Sonya Koo.





Ok, so I've never played Norah Jones or U2 for a wedding before, but it was pretty fun scrambing to put it together.





the new couple, me, Christina Paik, and Lydia Wu (both single and available, yes?)



all smiles.
her studly camera man.
owen, you did an awesome job, running around like a madman. my favorite part, though, was when you spilled chap jae all over your camera during dinner. THAT was classic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your friend, from the little pictures, actually look a lil' bit like Karen Sing. =) BTW, post pictures of Charlotte & Tom's wedding please!!! I wanna see =D